- Suitable for daily use
- Enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
- Helps to restore your baby’s skin moisture
- Helps repair skin structure
- Based on natural ingredients (Tested clinically)
- Contains fragrances that can affect your baby’s tranquility
1. Diaper Rash (Rash of diapers is a common inflammation of the area around the baby’s back and the baby’s hardening area)
2. Eczema Itching and juicy or dry peeling ( (Eczema is a condition of dry and itchy skin that at one time results in about 15 and 20 percent of children. Eczema is always seen for the first time before two-year-old. most children with eczema will gradually recover by age. Eczema can not be restored, but can be controlled with appropriate treatment. Eczema is also known as atopic eczema or dermatitis. Atopic means a tendency to get diseases such as eczema, asthma and allergic fever. The same effect: dry, itchy, red and freckled skin, which sometimes melts the fluid and blooms. The most commonly encountered space is the hands, the face, the neck, the elbows and the back of the knee. Eczema means skin barrier does not work as well as it deserves. This can make your baby’s skin more susceptible to infections and allergies that can make the condition worse)
3. Heat Rash (Hot rash is also known as a small and red-freckle itchy rash (prickly heat or miliaria) is a common condition that affects skin parts that can be very itchy).
4. Milk Rash (The most common rash is the rash of the milk.The rash looks like a red rash on the chin section, the cheek or the newborn’s nose .For older baby, it looks like white acne on the face or shoulder)
How to Use:
1. Clean your baby’s hair.
2. Put the Joielle Baby Bath in your palm and rub with a little water.
3. Sweep and gently massage Joielle Baby Bath throughout your baby’s body.
4. Rinse thoroughly.
Aqua Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, PEG-150 Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Perfume, Vitamin E, Aloe vera Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, C142090, CII9140 250ML