- Suitable for daily use
- Provides day-to-day moisture for your baby
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Based on natural ingredients
- Clinically tested
Solution For :
1. Heat Rash (The hot rash is also known as a small and red-spotted itchy rash (prickly heat or miliaria) is a common condition that affects the skin that can be very itchy.
2. Milk Rash (The most common rash is a milk rash) This rash looks like a red rash on the chin parts, cheeks or baby’s newborn nose. For older infants, it looks like white acne on the face or shoulder.
How to Use :
1. Apply Joielle baby cream to the area of your baby’s body with rash.
2. Suitable for day-to-day use. Can be swept at any time.