Skip to content
- Helps to restore your baby’s skin moisture
- Enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
- Ideally used as an oil to massage your baby
How to Use:
- Tenderly back rub onto clammy skin. Works best on clammy, not dry skin.
- Creadle Cap (“Infantile seborrheic dermatitis”, also known as ‘cradle cap’, causes scaling of scales in the scalp. Although not serious, it can cause hard crusts and white or yellow scales.)
Paraffinum Liquidum (Solvent/Skin conditioning agent), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (Emollient/Skin conditioning), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Oil (Skin soothing/Hydration), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E/Anti-Oxidant), Fragrance.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection