- Suitable for all types
- Helps reduce and treat reddish skin structure due to dehydration / Helps to reduce: Eczema (dry type of peeling and peeling-dry skin and irritation)
- Free from chemicals (Clinically tested)
- Helps protect and prevent your baby’s skin moisture throughout the day
- Enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E benefits and the benefits of virgin coconut oil
- Eczema Itching and juicy or dry peeling ( (Eczema is a condition of dry and itchy skin that at one time results in about 15 and 20 percent of children. Eczema is always seen for the first time before two-year-olds. most children with eczema will gradually recover by age. Eczema can not be restored, but can be controlled with appropriate treatment. Eczema is also known as atopic eczema or dermatitis. Atopic means a tendency to get diseases such as eczema, asthma and allergic fever. The same effect: dry, itchy, red and freckled skin, which sometimes melts the fluid and blooms. The most commonly encountered space is the hands, the face, the neck, the elbows and the back of the knee. Eczema means skin barrier does not work as well as it deserves. This can make your baby’s skin more susceptible to infections and allergies that can make the condition worse)
How to Use:
1. Apply Joielle Baby Cream to your baby’s body area that looks dry and has skin peeling.
2. Regular sweats are strongly encouraged on the affected part.
3. Extremely suitable for everyday use. Can be swept at any time.