- Supply all day’s fragrances to your baby
- Based on natural ingredients (Clinically tested)
- Suitable for sensitive skin and for daily use
- Enriched with Aloe Vera, Vitamin E as well as the benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil
- Eczema Itching and juicy or dry peeling ( (Eczema is a condition of dry and itchy skin that at one time results in about 15 and 20 percent of children. Eczema is always seen for the first time before two-year-olds. most children with eczema will gradually recover by age. Eczema can not be restored, but can be controlled with appropriate treatment. Eczema is also known as atopic eczema or dermatitis. Atopic means a tendency to get diseases such as eczema, asthma and allergic fever. The same effect: dry, itchy, red and freckled skin, which sometimes melts the fluid and blooms. The most commonly encountered space is the hands, the face, the neck, the elbows and the back of the knee. Eczema means skin barrier does not work as well as it deserves. This can make your baby’s skin more susceptible to infections and allergies that can make the condition worse)
How to Use:
1. Wipe your baby till dry (if you want to rub it after a bath).
2. Pump Joielle Baby VCO Lotion on your hands according to your needs.
3. Sweep and gently massage your baby’s body.